- Customers are requested to ensure that their bin is always marked with their house number.
- We operate a kerbside service; customers are requested to leave their bin on the boundary once it has been emptied so that the cleaning process can take place. Bins will be left at the boundary after washing unless agreed otherwise. (If you have an assisted collection, please inform us and we will collect and return the bin to its storage position for you).
- We cannot clean a bin if it is contaminated with wet paint, excessive amounts of wet oil, or Cat & Dog faeces.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that Bright n Shine Bin Company has correct and current contact details.
- Failure to comply with the above may mean that we are unable to clean your bin.
- If any rubbish remains in the bin after the refuse collection it will be at the operative’s discretion as to whether cleaning can be carried out. If the operative decides to clean the bin then any rubbish removed will be bagged up and returned.
- If your bin is going to be unavailable for cleaning on a scheduled cleaning day i.e. holiday’s, please give at least 24 hours advance notice to Bright n Shine Bin Company .
- Bright n Shine Bin Company will notify the customer of the start date of the four-weekly cleaning schedule, thereafter the customer should make themselves aware of the cleaning schedule and make their bins available for cleaning on the correct days.
- The minimum subscription is for 3 cleans of each colour bin chosen (12 cleans if paying by monthly Direct Debit) otherwise the one-off cleaning fee applies.
- In the event that we are unable to clean your bin, advanced notice will be given where possible.
- If the Council notifies the customer of any change to the refuse collection please ensure that Bright n Shine Bin Company is aware of it.
- In the event of a customer relocating, subscriptions may transfer to the new address where possible. If it is not possible to transfer the subscription a discretionary refund of the remaining subscription fee may be arranged. Refunds will be calculated by unused credits multiplied by the subscription rate paid, less an administration fee equivalent to two credits.
- Direct Debits are for a minimum contract of 12 months as per original order. Cancelling a Direct Debit before the end of this contract will result in an invoice being issued for the remaining contract amount. Once the initial 12 month period is complete Direct Debits can be cancelled at any time.
- A customer cancelling Direct Debit arrangements with their bank must also notify Bright n Shine Bin Company to prevent any unwanted cleans/charges.
- If/when your Garden Waste bin collection is suspended by the council we will clean one of your other bins or caddy in lieu, unless you instruct us otherwise. This will normally be the bin or caddy that is emptied on the same day.
- Bright n Shine Bin Company reserves the right to cancel or refuse any subscription without explanation.
- By using our service you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. If you have any queries please contact us within 7 days of receipt of these terms and conditions.
- Terms and conditions valid from March 2018 and supersedes previous editions.
We may collect the following information: name, contact information including email address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences, interests, and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites: Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We do not store any financial information – any details used in the transaction are not kept or made available to us after the transaction has completed.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Bright n Shine Bin Company 14 Oakdene close Brighton BN41 2RN
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.