Why choose us?
With the pressure now on councils to increase recycling and recovery of waste and to divert more waste away from disposal to landfill, more and more councils are implementing a wheelie bin refuse collection service. In most circumstances the householder is not permitted to bag kitchen waste that is destined for the wheelie bin and the onus is on the householder to clean their own wheelie bin(s).If wheelie bin cleaning is an issue for you then Bright n Shine Bin Company may have the solution.
- We clean your bin on a 2 or 4 weekly cycle and in line with your refuse collection day.
- We take Bank Holidays into consideration and adjust our schedule accordingly.
- Your bins are hygienically cleaned and deodorised.
- Your bins will be returned to your property and not left blocking your driveway or upside down on the lawn.
- Our bin cleaning packages are flexible so you can choose to have as many or as few bins cleaned as you wish.
- We offer several payment methods with prices starting as low as £3.00 per clean.
- We are reliable, conscientious and efficient.
- Our cleaning process is ecologically friendly and uses only biodegradable products.
- Our customers are important to us and our phone lines are always open to take your queries.
Once finished, we use a Southern Water approved method to dispose of the waste water.
Commercial Wheelie Bin Cleaning
Bright n Shine offer an affordable and effective on site cleaning of commercial waste bins, regardless of size Bright n Shine can clean them on-site.
Today more than ever, reputation and image are key factors to success. Are your waste bins projecting the right message about your business to your potential customers and competitors does a dirty smelly waste bin reflect cleanliness of the business or influence negative thoughts towards the business? Bright n Shine Bin Company is here to assist you surpass the hygiene expectations for your industry. The Food Standards Agency produced the HACCP guide and indicates that any measures taken to reduce cross contamination of bacteria will be viewed favourably during inspections.
Regular cleaning of wheelie bins removes the build-up of harmful bacteria such as E. coli and Salmonella and reduces the chances of cross-contamination from the bin back to the kitchen and food preparation area. A regular wheelie bin clean helps to diminish pest infestation, cut down odours, smells and leaves you with a hygienic and fresh smelling bin and projects cleanliness to your customers.
We appreciate each business has its own unique requirements and therefore offer a tailored service to ensure that we meet your individual needs.
Bright n Shine Bin Company offer a professional wheelie bin cleaning service giving you confidence that your wheelie bins are being cleaned safely, legally and appropriately.
Bright n Shine Bin Company are members of the National Association of Wheelie Bin Washers validating that we are compliant with Trade Effluent Consent carry a Waste Carriers Licence as well as full Liability Insurance.
We have state-of-the-art wheelie bin cleaning machines which complie with all DEFRA and Environment Agency legislation. The machine uses hydraulics to lift the bins to the water catcher/initial filter and have high-pressure fixed orbital wash heads to clean the bins inside and out whilst collecting all water used in the bin during the cleaning process avoiding polluted water reaching the storm drain system. The water is then filtered and recycled to 300 microns before being discharged at an authorised site.
Commercial waste bins do require regular cleaning and disinfecting
Below is an indication of Commercial Bin Cleaning servies (per bin)
|Size of Bins||Once Every 4 Weeks||First Clean|
|600L||*£15.00 to £25.00||£25.00|
|1100L||*£20.00 to £35.00||£35.00|
* Prices depend on type of use and condition of bin on arrival.